In accordance with the Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the Regulation(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Law of the European Union L. 2016.119.1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Fundacja Społeczeństwo, based in Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 47/10, 02-672 Warszawa, registered with the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under 0000346649 KRS number, REGON: 142397527., NIP: 5242713775.
Office: ul. Domaniewska 47/10, 02-672 Warszawa
E-mail address: [email protected]
- Your personal data will be processed for the marketing and informational purposes – receiving Projekt Las newsletter.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6 section (1) letter (f) of the GDPR – legitimate interests such as sending information on the progress of Projekt Las.
- The recipients of your data are Administrators IT service providers, suppliers, that Administrator contracts for data processing services, and entities entitled to obtain personal data in accordance with the provisions of law.
- Your personal data will be stored for as long as you do not withdraw your willingness to receive the newsletter.
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of personal data:
- The right to access your personal data;
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in charge of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Fundacja Społeczeństwo does not carry out automated decision-making that you are subject to, including profiling.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary.